Wednesday, January 13, 2010

About Me! <3

My name is Kara-Don Thompson, most people call me Kara-Don or KD for short. I am 21 and a junior at UCO. I am an early childhood education major in hopes of becoming an 2nd grade teacher here in the Edmond School Discrict. I am a dance teacher at two different dance studios in Edmond. I have been dancing for 19 years and couldn't imagine my life without dance. I love watching American Idol and Keeping Up with The Kardashians. I like to spend time with my friends and boyfriend and have an awesome family. I look forward to this semester for after this I will only have a year left of school. I cannot wait to be a teacher. Being a teacher is the only thing I have ever imagined myself doing. I grew up with great teachers and had always hoped of being like them one day, so being a teacher only seems natural to me. I am a bit unsure of how to manage a classroom or in fact teach children something other than dance moves. I am nervous about this semseter because I am taking two math classes and I absolutly suck at math. That is all for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment